You're slow cooker isn't just for chicken! This is a lovely, hands-off recipe for fudge that is divine. No veggie substitutes here - real chocolate - and really delicious. Balance the sweetness with a twist of pink Himalayan salt. Amazing.
2 cups dark chocolate chips (or milk chocolate)
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/3 cup honey
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 t vanilla extract
A few grinds of pink Himalayan salt
- Pour chocolate chips, cream and honey into the slow cooker. Cook for 1 hour on high.
- Add white chocolate & vanilla, stir to melt thoroughly. Cover and leave for a minute if needed.
- Place aluminum foil into a 9x9 baking pan. Fit to mould.
- Pour chocolate mixture into pan and allow to cool completely.
- Slice any way you like & top with salt.